08 August 2008

Goethe said, "Boldness has Genius, Power, and Magic In It!"

With this in mind, I am breaking out of my current comfort zone and embracing boldness! Holding the intention to improve the world through acts of kindness, faith, and opulence, I am inspired to open my self in order to create and step into win-win arenas.

Life is not about being "fair," it is about being in the moment and accepting the ebb and flow of experiences in this time-space continuum. Yes, this means respecting one another and acting in a manner that benefits all. This means having an open, objective perspective.

While I understand this intellectually, it is now time to employ it in my life. This means trusting the universe to "bring it on" ~ all the good stuff ~ and know that the roller coaster ride is part of the experience and exhileration.

Namaste.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home