22 June 2007

My soul is running on fumes. Fed slightly by this or that, and then emptied before finding communion. While I know my connectivity with all that is, I am without understanding. It is lonely being here. Even though not alone, I move in the time space continuum among limits while I reach for the unlimited. My passions evade me right now. And, while I am happy to serve, I find I am emptied rather than filled by my daily to-dos.

So, I return my sights to the masters who have broken in the paths we now look to ... the very paths that lead to strife over "my god is better than yours" or "this way is better than that." Here at the crossroads, I wish to travel every path, and while I hover in order to glimpse them all, I realize I am on my own journey. And of this space I wish to share, while within it I find no interest other than my own.

Even though I know it is quite a splendid discovery, I cannot give of that which stirs me. In the restriction of my ability to give, I am unable to experience truth and light in all its splendor. So close, yet so far. And my heart longs to follow a unique drummer ... to share my tales and to discover that of another ... in a way that exponentially adds to the knowing.

This is an element of life. My god is your god and my way is as interesting as yours and together all points of view present the big picture.

peace. ohm. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home